
Product Description
The Hawker Hurricane has been the most widely used fighter by the British Royal Air Force at the beginning of World War II. The Hurricane was powered by a Rolls-Royce Merlin 12-cylinders, liquid-cooled, with more than 1,000 HP that could lead to a speed above 500 km/h. The eight 7.7 mm Browning machine guns, which equipped it, guaranteed a good firepower. Although it was slower and more antiquated, for aerodynamic design, then the famous "colleague" with whom it shared the operational engagement during the Battle of Britain, however, was more robust, cheaper and easier to maintain and repair. It contributed significantly to the victory of the RAF during the Battle of Britain, but during the war, it gradually gave the role of front-line fighter to the more modern Spitfire.
What makes this 1/48 Hurricane MK.I stands out ? This products has special features like below :
Features
- ITA
Ryenna: Overall, this is a great product, and it is no surprise that it is one of the bestseller on retail giants Amazon!.
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price and discount for the 1/48 Hurricane MK.I rihgt now
Check for Special Price 1/48 Hurricane MK.I & Discount Today!

Related Products
| Product Description | Technical Information | Customer Reviews |
Hasegawa 1/48 Hurricane Mk.I Like many others, I get my inspiration on the next model I build by reading a biography on someone or a movie that might catch my imagination. Regianne Re.2001 by Tom Dungan (Classic Airframes 1/48) One of the key aircraft types in use by the Royal Air Force in the Battle of Britain, the Hawker Hurricane formed the backbone of many squadrons of Fighter Command in ... Curtiss Kittyhawk Mk.I by Fernando Rolandelli (Hasegawa 1/48) Curtiss Kittyhawk Mk I AK919 LD-B, Sq. Leader Mike T. Judd, 250 Sqn. Sudan, RAF, Western Desert, May 1942. 1/48 Avro Lancaster B Mk.I/III - Welcome to TAMIYA, INC. 1/48 Aircraft Series No.112 Avro Lancaster B Mk.I/III Item No: 61112 Length=443mm Image shows finished model. Enlarged Image Roden 1/48 Gloster Gladiator I - MODELING MADNESS: The Finest ... By the early 1930s, it was apparent to any aircraft designer that the day of the biplane was over: the inherent drag of the layout could not be overcome by any ... 1:48 Resin Accessories Resin accessories for adding detail to 1:48 model aircraft produced by Airfix, Tamiya, Hasegawa, ICM and Revell. AviationMegastore.com product: Publisher: Scale: Price Avro Vulcan B2 XM598 (RAF, XM598, 50 Sqn, Wideawake Air Base, Ascension Island 1982, Falklands 30th Anniversary) 1/48 Avro Lancaster B Mk.III Special "Dambuster" / B Mk.I Special ... 1/48 Aircraft Series No.111 Avro Lancaster B Mk.III Special "Dambuster" / B Mk.I Special "Grand Slam Bomber" Item No61111 Length=443mm Image shows finished model. Airfix 1:48 Hawker Hurricane Mk I - White.Steve.Blog - Site Home ... Kit. I bought the kit for about $13 from the local HobbyTown USA store in Redmond Town Center early in 2007. Prior to that, it must have been nearly thirty ... Airfix A04102 Hawker Hurricane MkI 1:48 Scale Military Aircraft ... The Hawker Hurricane was the first operational R.A.F.aircraft capable of a top speed in excess of 300 m.p.h. It was a robust, manoeuvrable, eight gun aircraft capable ...






No comments:
Post a Comment